SAP CO Consultant
Our client, a leading company in its market, is looking for a new colleague to strengthen its SAP Project team. The project that need some reinforcement concerns the harmonization of their SAP systems following legal entities merge
- A company recognised as a leader in its market
- An interesting project with a variety of stakeholders
- An exciting assignment with an impact on the company's objectives
What you'll doOur client, a leading company in its market, is looking for a new colleague to strengthen its SAP Project team. The project that need some reinforcement concerns the harmonization of their SAP systems following legal entities merge.
- Ensure success of SAP harmonization project on the CO module
- Responsible for Finance To Be Processes, procedures and changes
- Identification and evaluation of impacts
- Responsible for Finance harmonized ways of working between the 3 business units and our client's site integration
- Ensure Finance KU and EU teams ramp up
- Mobilize and activate resources within the Finance team
- Collect and follow up Finance domain tasks
- Understand IT solution and processes within the scope, understand the business unit specific requirements if any
- Define, evaluate and follow up action plan for Change Impacts
- Contribute in To-Be processes validation with the Finance Director
- Drive Finance Master Data review & cleansing within the team
- Design the Finance test scenarios and test scripts with the support of IT
- Train Finance Users and help with tests organization and conduction
- Support Testing on Finance steps
- Communication with Finance stakeholders such as the country business unit finance team and the Business services teams
Who we're looking for
- Passionate about SAP, innovation and delivery the latest technologies to your stakeholders.
- SAP CO expertise (5-10 years)
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- A good understanding of a financial department and their needs in a merge context
- An excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be able to work independently and as a team
- Understand the values and vision of the organization and align the activities accordingly
- Fluent in English (French &/or Dutch would be assets)
What you'll get
By joining our client for this mission, you will become part of one of the leading and most innovative FMCG companies in the world.
- Full time assignment : start as soon as possible
- The mission is planned until 31/01/2023. (extendable)
- Our client offers a certain flexibility on the management of working time and homeworking facilities.
Your applications must be submitted online to be considered as valid.
If you have questions, please contact Mickaël Goudmaeker by email at email@example.com or mobile at +32 466 05 62 02!
If you think that someone you know might be interested in this position, please recommend this person and win a gift voucher worth 500€ if this person is hired.